Hello! Thanks for your patience while we have been closed. We are now back open for business.
We have a few new rules for you. When you head to our booking platform you’ll see that you cannot reserve an appointment without agreeing to the following:
– I will wear a mask when interacting with my cleaner to provide home access
– Except to provide home access, no one will be present for the duration of the cleaning
– My cleaner is free to open windows for ventilation as they see fit
We also have some new procedures for our staff. Our employees are now:
– Wearing masks
– Driving themselves to appointments if they have a license. As a result, please include parking information
– Using disposable cleaning products. No more rags or reusable mop pads
– Doing a temperature and symptom assessment each morning
Not everyone is back. When you check out our booking platform you may not see your cleaner. That is because some employees are choosing to stay on unemployment. Rest assured that no one is being forced to come back to work. Every employee who is not yet back will have their job held for them for as long as they wish.