Are you tired of being the hardest-working person on your team
Are you looking for a workplace where you are appreciated and regularly recognized for your talents?
Well-Paid Maids is looking for detail-oriented, hard-working individuals with a great attitude and commitment to customer service to join the highest-paying home cleaning company in DC and NYC.
Prior cleaning experience is appreciated, but not required. We are looking for someone who does what they say they will, always tries their best, and takes pride in the work they do. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Wages & Benefits
New cleaners start at $24 per hour in DC and $27 per hour in NYC.
We offer a complete benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 20 days of paid time off, 4 paid holidays, and more. We even pay for your commute to and from your cleanings each day. Unlike our competitors, you will be a true employee with us, not an independent contractor.
Full and part-time positions available. Reliable vehicle and auto insurance are required in DC.
- Cleaning houses and apartments, including living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms and corridors
- Maintain your own reliable transportation to and from all jobs. Well-Paid Maids will reimburse you for mileage
- Performing additional tasks, including doing laundry, cleaning microwaves, washing dishes, scrubbing baseboards, and whatever it takes to deliver a clean home
- Arriving at customers’ homes on time
- Interpreting customer requests with good judgment
- Interacting with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Adjusting technique according to customer and management feedback
- Communicating proactively with customers and management
- Being creative when difficulties arise
- Being comfortable around pets
- DC: Living within a reasonable daily driving distance from Washington, DC. NYC: Living within city limits with comfortable access to the subway.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Compensation: $24/hour in DC, $27/hour in NYC